Intuitive SEO: A Creative Guide to Telling Your Story & Growing Your Audience (Without Overwhelm)
The In-Depth Course: Introduction
Before we dive into the main course content, we'll set you up for success by exploring what I mean by "intuitive" SEO and having a "search-friendly mindset". We'll also make sure you've got a few helpful tools set up.
The In-Depth Course, Section One | Laying the Foundations: You & Your Audience
You can't grow your search traffic in any meaningful way if you don't know how you're trying to serve: in this section, we take a deep-dive into this fundamental of SEO.
- Introduction to Section One
- Getting Specific About Your “Why” & “Who”, Part One
- Getting Specific About Your “Why” & “Who”, Part Two
- Choosing the Right Words to Spark Connection, Part One
- Choosing the Right Words to Spark Connection, Part Two
- Developing a Healthy Attitude Towards Competition
- Keyword FAQs: Wrapping Up Section One
The In-Depth Course, Section Two | Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Your Website
User experience is really important for SEO, so in this section we'll be exploring the fundamentals of good website design and what "user experience" really means so that you can delight and inspire your ideal audience with your online home.
- Introduction to Section Two
- The Anatomy of a Search-Friendly Web Page, Part One
- The Anatomy of a Search-Friendly Web Page, Part Two
- The Better Your Website, the Better Your Results
- BONUS | Guest Expert Lesson: Designing a User-Friendly Website
- BONUS | Guest Expert Lesson: Website Security
- Essential Technical Ingredients of a Search-Friendly Website: Wrapping Up Section Two
The In-Depth Course, Section Three | Your Relationship With the Rest of the Internet: Community & Outreach
No website is an island: in this module we'll be exploring how community and collaboration impacts your website's authority, and how much Google trusts you.
The In-Depth Course, Section Four | Do Less, Better: Designing an SEO Strategy That Works for You
We've thought about your audience, how to optimise your website, and how to work with others to increase your website's authority. Now we're going to take a look at how to use analytics to plan your very own SEO strategy.
The In-Depth Course: Conclusion
Congrats, you're officially an Intuitive SEO superstar! In the conclusion to the course, we'll consolidate everything you've learned and wrap up with some encouragement to be yourself.
Taking Action: The Anti-Overwhelm Kit
If you already have a good basic level of SEO knowledge but feel overwhelmed and want a refresher that's super action focused, this resource is for you. Feel free to dip into the main course as you like, but this resource is a lighter path, and will get you taking action right away. I hope you enjoy it!
- Welcome! An Exercise to Get You Started: Ease-Filled Content Creation
- BONUS | Joyful Instagram Marketing
- Section One: Clarifying Your Message & What Makes You Special
- BONUS | Optimising Your Instagram Bio
- Section Two: Your Copy & Content Strategy
- BONUS | Getting Content Ideas from Your Instagram Audience
- Section Three: Writing the First Draft of Your New SEO-Friendly Copy & Content
- BONUS | Turning Website Content Into Instagram Content
Workshop Replays & Other Bonus Content
In this section, I'll share replays of sessions I've run for Intuitive SEO members, as well as news and info about upcoming sessions and some bonus lessons I'm working on.
- Intro to Local SEO: Replay of a Live Workshop
- Cosy Content Planning Co-Working Session: Replay, December 2022
- COMING SPRING 2023: An Inside Look at SEO for PR and Journalism
- COMING SPRING 2023: How to Write Captivating Headlines
- COMING SPRING 2023: Live Q&A Session & Content Planning Co-Working Session
Submit Your Feedback & Questions
I check your feedback and questions, and make fresh video tutorials to respond to FAQs several times a year, so make sure you check out this section if you'd like to share how you've been getting on.