Intuitive SEO: The Online Workshop
HAS SEO BEEN ON YOUR TO-DO LIST FOR A WHILE?Grab a cup of tea, friend, and join me for an online workshop designed to help you switch off from the news and do something positive for your website in one gentle, fun hour together. I can’t wait to help you take action!
SO, WHAT’S THIS WORKSHOP ALL ABOUT?
INTUITIVE SEO: THE ONLINE WORKSHOP
- Some quick SEO basics to help you understand the bigger picture if you’re a total newbie, and/or refresh your SEO knowledge if you’re feeling rusty
- Guidance on choosing which page or blog post on your website to focus on
- A super simple process to optimise any website page that you can act on while you watch the workshop + any time in the future.
- A worksheet and an exercise to help you prepare before you watch the workshop
- The pre-recorded replay video of a live workshop to watch and work through in your own time
- The chance to submit any lingering questions and feedback after you’ve worked through it all
- A regularly updated library of Q&A videos, that will grow as more people (yourself included!) submit questions.
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE, LOOKING FOR WORK JUST LIKE YOURS…There’s so much we could do to promote our work and get our message in front of the right people online. My uniquely intuitive approach to SEO is all about empowering you to do less, better; to focus on a small amount of work that will have a big impact, work that you can do in your own time, at your own pace. If you’d like some motivation and guidance to help you get started, this workshop is for you!
Introduction: How to get the most out of this workshop
Before you watch the workshop, it's a good idea to download the two resources I share here and work through those to get in the right mindset and really set you up to get the most out of the workshop.
This is where you'll find the workshop replay to watch and work alongside me as I guide you through some SEO basics, show you my keyword research process, and demonstrate making simple tweaks to my website as I encourage you to make tweaks to yours.
Submit your feedback & questions
Use this link to submit your feedback and questions, so that I can keep adding to this section with quick Q&A videos and case studies for everyone to learn from.