Intuitive SEO: A Creative’s Guide to Telling Your Story & Growing Your Audience
Before we dive into the main course content, we'll set you up for success by exploring what I mean by "intuitive" SEO and having a "search-friendly mindset". We'll also make sure you've got a few helpful tools set up.
Module One | Laying the Foundations: You & Your Audience
You can't grow your search traffic in any meaningful way if you don't know how you're trying to serve: in this module, we take a deep-dive into this fundamental of SEO.
- Introduction to Module One
- Getting Specific About Your “Why” & “Who”, Part One
- Getting Specific About Your “Why” & “Who”, Part Two
- Choosing the Right Words to Spark Connection, Part One
- Choosing the Right Words to Spark Connection, Part Two
- Developing a Healthy Attitude Towards Competition
- Keyword FAQs: Wrapping Up Module One
Module Two | Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Your Website
Good user experience is the beating heart of SEO, so in this module we'll be exploring the fundamentals of good website design and what "user experience" really means so that you can delight and inspire your ideal audience with your online home.
- Introduction to Module Two
- The Anatomy of a Search-Friendly Web Page, Part One
- The Anatomy of a Search-Friendly Web Page, Part Two
- You Can’t Have Great Search Results Without a Great Website
- BONUS | Guest Expert Lesson: How to Create a User-Friendly Website
- BONUS | Guest Expert Lesson: Making Sure Your Website is Safe and Secure
- Essential Technical Ingredients of a Search-Friendly Website: Wrapping Up Module Two
Module Three | Your Relationship With the Rest of the Internet: Community & Outreach
No website is an island: in this module we'll be exploring how community and collaboration impacts your website's authority, and how much Google trusts you.
Module Four | Do Less, Better: Designing an SEO Strategy That Works for You
We've thought about your audience, how to optimise your website, and how to work with others to increase your website's authority. Now we're going to take a look at how to use analytics to plan your very own SEO strategy.
Congrats, you're officially an Intuitive SEO superstar! In the Conclusion to the course, we'll consolidate everything you've learned and wrap up with some encouragement to be yourself.
Submit Your Feedback & Questions
I check your feedback and questions, and make fresh video tutorials to respond to FAQs several times a year, so make sure you check out this section if you'd like to share how you've been getting on.