Notes from an Intuitive Creative: Free SEO Guide & Other Resources
Learn how to clarify your message, write with confidence, & share your work... without the overwhelm
Hello there, thanks for stopping by! My name’s Sophie and I’m a writer and empathy lover, living in a cosy cottage in the South-West of England. I’ve spent the last decade working in online media and digital marketing, and have a heart for storytelling that nurtures connection and community. I’d be honoured to help you on your journey as a fellow online creative, and can’t wait to get to know you better…
What you'll get in this resource library:
- Resources to help you stay rooted in your purpose and value, so that you can serve your audience from a place of joy and abundance
- A four part video training that guides you through the basics of creating content that communicates your message with clarity and allows your ideal audience to find you via search
- A five-day mini challenge with bite-sized video trainings to help you get started with making some key improvements to your website that will make it more discoverable via search, requiring as little as 10-20 minutes of your time a day for one week.
My free resource library includes a special video training series that will give you a gentle introduction to my personal approach to writing for an online audience and growing the readership of a website (I call this “Intuitive SEO”), along with other helpful resources that I’ve put together to support creatives, dreamers, world-changers, and intuitive businesses of all kinds.
To access all this goodness, simply create a user profile and head to checkout with this course (don’t worry, it’s free and won’t require you to enter any payment details!). You can then log on any time to explore all the resources I offer there.
This library is a constant work-in-progress; I’ll add new and updated resources to it as my own path shifts and my experience deepens. One of my most dearly-held mottos in life and work is to “make peace with the questions and imperfections”, and to share open-heartedly as I go so that others can feel empowered to find connection through intentional vulnerability and honesty, too.
Please note, by signing up for access to these free resources you’re agreeing to receive emails from me—but, you can unsubscribe any time if you don’t find them helpful.
Welcome: Start here!
Welcome to your free Notes from an Intuitive Business resource library! I love helping creatives and small, purpose-driven businesses to grow in a way that feels right for them, and believe that there's no one-size-fits all approach to online marketing. I also believe that the more people striving to build sustainable livelihoods that bring them and others joy the better; focusing on serving our communities in a wholehearted way, in a way that doesn't leave us feeling burnt out and disconnected from the things—and people!—that matter most to us, is a truly radical thing that has the power to change the world for the better. The resources I share here are based on principles and practices I've found helpful in my own work; I hope they can help you, too.
Intuitive SEO: The Free Guide
This four-part video training series is designed to help dreamers and world-changers get discovered by the people who need their work the most via search engines online.
- Introduction: Start here!
- Lesson One: What SEO is, and how search works
- Lesson Two: What keywords are, how to find them, and how to use them
- Lesson Three: Why your website’s authority matters, how to build it, and a few final tips
- Send me your questions and feedback
- Q&A videos, case studies, and additional resources – updated regularly, so keep checking back!
Intuitive SEO: The 5-Day Action Challenge
This 5-day challenge is designed to teach you SEO basics in a series of bitesize chunks, and encourage you to put your knowledge into action by offering super simple action steps that you can do in around 10 minutes a day.