Intuitive SEO: The Anti-Overwhelm Mini Mastermind
You want more people to find your website, but you feel stuck...
You already know (in theory) how SEO is meant to work, but you’re not actually taking action.
You know how to do keyword research.
You know how to optimise a website page for Google.
You know why it’s important to grow your domain authority.
You’ve read the blog posts and listened to the podcasts (maybe even taken a course) about SEO… but, you’re still not really doing it.
Perhaps you have an SEO strategy but you never find the time to implement it.
Or, maybe you never got around to designing a strategy in the first place, and the whole idea just stresses you out.
I get it.
Your problem isn’t a lack of knowledge, it’s overwhelm and a lack of motivation or guidance to help you implement that knowledge in a way that works for you.
It's time to put theory into practice
Introducing… Intuitive SEO: The Anti-Overwhelm Mini Mastermind
This is a brand new joy-filled three week program designed to help you relax and enjoy sharing your work with the world at your own pace, in your own way.
This program is light on the videos to watch and lessons to read, and laser focused on the action-taking. It’s like working with me as your one-to-one SEO coach, but at a small-group price, and with the support and encouragement of a community of like-minded creatives.
Instead of yet another course you never finished, you’ll come away with a personalised SEO strategy and content plan—and have some of your copy already drafted by the end of our time together.
We'll take your SEO knowledge, and turn it into an intuitive growth strategy (that actually works)
- Knowing which keywords your ideal customers/readers are looking for, and ranking on the first page of Google search for them.
- Having several important pages of your website consistently drawing search traffic, from people who are really grateful to find your work and go on to become loyal fans.
- Being 100% certain that your message and unique selling point is clear, and that anyone who visits your website immediately sure of your work’s value.
- Not worrying about churning out content or keeping up with algorithms, but promoting your work in a way that feels right for you.
For the past five+ years I’ve helped creatives cut through the overwhelm and figure out how to make simple tweaks to their website copy, content, and SEO strategy so that the right people can discover their beautiful work online via search while they sleep/eat/create/dance/read a good book/go for a walk/play with their kids.
I recently paused my one-to-one client work, but have continued to receive lots of enquiries from creatives who need support tweaking their approach to SEO. So, I thought I’d try something a little new…
Join me inside this brand-new small group coaching program where we’ll take stock of what you already have in place, and figure out a realistic way to get you to where you need to be. It’s going to be so much fun!
This course is for you if:
- You believe that there’s more to life than scrolling social media, endlessly trying to stay on top of the latest Instagram or Facebook algorithm update in order to stay visible.
- You already have a website (or are currently in the process of creating one) and a decent level of SEO knowledge, but know your website needs a refresh or some tweaks to help it get more search traffic.
- You’re feeling the course overwhelm (believe me, as an avid online course-taker, I get it! 🙋🏼♀️), don’t have the time to commit to a super intensive course or longer term mastermind right now, but also don’t have the budget to hire an SEO expert to work with you one-to-one or write your website copy and content for you.
What you’ll get out of our time together:
- A framework you can use over and over again to conduct your own website and content strategy audit and audience research.
- Clarity about your “SEO sweetspot” (keywords that are highly relevant to your ideal audience and your core business goals, that you can actually rank for).
- Clarity about your message and unique selling point that will not only improve your website copy, but also give you more confidence whenever and wherever you’re promoting your work.
- Systems to organise your SEO keyword and audience research that will help you to figure out what to prioritise and how to take action.
- A simple but effective and intuitive process to put your knowledge into action, and start getting search traffic from your ideal audience ASAP.
Together, we’ll figure out where your message needs clarifying on your website, what your highest priority keywords are, and what kind of content will work best for your blog. You’ll draft some brilliant copy for one key page of your website and an SEO-friendly blog post.
This program isn’t like others—I’ve already created an in-depth everything you need to know about SEO course for beginners, and I’ve run several lighter, introductory workshops, too. The Intuitive SEO Anti-Overwhelm Mini Mastermind program is light on content that you have to read through and watch, as the meat is in the action steps I’ll encourage you to take. It’s my goal to encourage you to take action, with one-to-one support and feedback from me as you go.
I know you don’t have lots of time or energy right now to commit to working through a course or participating in a group program, which is why I’m keeping this as light as possible, and super focused on taking action that gives you results. I’ve distilled my one-to-one client process down into a small group program and a step-by-step system you can come back follow as many times as you need to in the future.
- Week one, Monday 7th – Friday 11th June: This week we’ll research what your ideal audience is looking for and check in with whether you’ve made your unique purpose and value clear enough on your website.
- Week two, Monday 14th – Friday 18th June: This week we’ll put together a personalised SEO strategy that won’t overwhelm you, come up with at least four SEO-friendly blog post ideas to get you started, and decide which key website page and blog post idea we’ll work on together next week.
- Week three, Monday 21st – Friday 25th June: In this final week of the program, we’ll make a start on drafting the SEO-friendly copy updates for your website page (or new copy if it’s a totally new page). We’ll also start writing one of those four SEO-friendly blog posts. You’ll be amazed what you can achieve in three weeks!
Each week, I’ll encourage you to do the worksheet and exercises that I’ll release every Monday morning, and we’ll have office hours where you can pick my brain and ask for help and feedback every week Wednesday and Thursday 10am-12 noon + 2-3pm (British Summer Time).
We’ll also have one live call every week on Friday, 10-11:30am BST, which I’m co-hosting with Suzie Jay Goldsmith, a brilliant, wise photography mentor and creative business owner. You’ll have the chance to ask Suzie and I for feedback on your website in these live sessions.
And, to celebrate everything you’ve achieved, we’ll have one final farewell celebratory live call on Wednesday 30th June. (I’ll be encouraging you to bring cake!)
Please note, enrolment is now closed—if you’d like me to let you know when/if I’m running this live program again, please get in touch by sending me an email at: hello[at]sophiecaldecott.com
Time until enrolment closes:
Meet your hosts for the weekly live calls:
Sophie Caldecott is a writer with a decade of experience in online marketing and media. She’s passionate about helping creatives and small business owners find their audiences online in an intuitive and sustainable way (without the hustle). She created this program, and will be your coach throughout.
Suzie Jay Goldsmith is a photographer, writer, and mentor to fellow photography businesses. She helps wholehearted creatives build fulfilling and joy-filled businesses with whatever time they have available. Suzie will be joining us in our three live calls throughout this program as a co-host with Sophie.
How much existing SEO knowledge do I need?
In this program we’ll be cutting straight to the action-taking, so I’ll be assuming a certain level of existing SEO knowledge on your part (just the basics, really). That being said, I will show you my preferred approach to keyword research, and how I like to do audience research using analytics and things like that, so you don’t have to be an SEO pro by any means. If you’re not sure whether this is a good fit for your SEO knowledge, take this quick quiz to find out, or contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org – I’ll be happy to help!
I’ve taken your main Intuitive SEO course—will I benefit from this one, as well?
This program is entirely new content, and has a pretty different teaching style and focus to my main Intuitive SEO course. The main Intuitive SEO course doesn’t assume any level of existing SEO knowledge, and guides beginners through the theories and principles of SEO to give you a really in-depth understanding of how it all works (and how to apply it to your work). This program is much lighter on the written content, and is focused on a series of worksheets, exercises, and live feedback sessions. It would be a great follow on for anyone who has taken a more entry-level beginner’s SEO course, whether mine or someone else’s. That being said, I’ll be basing this course on my personal approach to SEO (I call it Intuitive SEO), so of course there’ll be consistency in approach and some overlap in the core principles and techniques I use.
I personally think that if you went through my main course really rigorously and took action on all of my prompts, you don’t need this program! But, if you have struggled to implement your knowledge and want a more interactive and action-focused experience, this will help.
How much time should I be able to commit to get the most out of this program?
I’d recommend allocating a minimum of four hours a week for the three-week period that we’ll be actively working together, as well as an hour for our final goodbye live call on Wednesday 30th June. Four hours a week is a minimum, and if you can put more time in to doing the exercises I set each week and working with me in realtime during our office hours, that would of course be brilliant.
Does it matter where I live or if I can’t make it to the live sessions?
Not at all. We’ll do our best to hold the live calls and office hours at times that work for everyone in the group, but if you have time zone issues or can’t make it to the live sessions for any reason, everything will be recorded and I’ll invite you to submit questions in a way that facilitates your needs. The worksheets and course content will be available week by week from Monday 7th June onwards, and you can work through it in your own time. You’ll also have lifetime access to all this content and the recorded live sessions after the end of the program, so you can check back any time.
It is important, however, that you work through this program with the group to get the most out of it, so please make sure you can manage the time frame to the best of your ability (for your own sake!).
If I sign up and realise it’s not for me, can I get a refund?
No. Due to the nature of this program, I’m afraid I can’t offer refunds if you decide after purchase that this isn’t a good fit for you. So, please consider carefully before making your purchase, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re at all unsure. I only want happy alumni, so I won’t advise you to sign up if I don’t truly think it’s right for you—but ultimately you know yourself and your work best and need to invest with intention.
Do you have any free places on this program?
Because this program is a live, small group course with intensive support from me, my buy one, give one scheme doesn’t apply. However, I have made a few “pay what you can” places available, so please reach out at: email@example.com if you need one of those with the subject line “Pay what you can enquiry”.
Will you be running this program again?
I’m not sure if I’ll be running the live version of this program again with all of the hands on support that I’m offering this time around. That being said, I am planning on making the core lessons and exercises at the heart of this program available as a simple self-paced course, hopefully in July 2021. If you’d like to do the supported version of this mini mastermind but can’t do it this June, then please do get in touch and I can make a note to notify you if I do end up running it again in the future.
More questions? Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we start workshopping our websites together, dive into this brief Welcome and download a fun journaling exercise which will help you make the most of the live course...
Week One: Clarifying Your Message & What Makes You Special
Welcome to Week One! This week we'll be clarifying our message and unique selling point, making sure our focus aligns with our bigger picture goals, so that our website can attract the right people.
Week Two: Your Copy & Content Strategy
Welcome to Week Two! This week we'll be doing some idea brainstorming, keyword research, and content planning.
Week Three: Writing the First Draft of Your New SEO-Friendly Copy & Content
Welcome to Week Three! This week is all about actually getting some words on the page, whether you've decided website copy is your top priority, or a beautifully-optimised piece of content for your blog. Let's put everything we've learned into action!
Wrapping Up: Celebration & Sharing
Coming soon: this section will be available from Tuesday 29th June 2021 onwards.
BONUS: Videos & Resources For the Future